This code:

<dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('verrormessage',orderobject.chargeCard(REQUEST,Holmes.CyberCash,Rec))">
<!-- charge result is &dtml-verrormessage;-->

Prints out _.None as the result.

However a print statement in my ordeobject.chargeCard method shows
that the return value isn't None.

This seems broken. The return code is coming from within an exception
handler, I wonder if that is related to the problem.

I've also noticed that in a <dtml-try><dtml-except> calling
REQUEST.set within the except doesn't set it.

Anyone got ideas?

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements