Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 8:47 PM
Subject: [Zope] Adding users

Is it possible to have a form in a zope page that allows you to add a new user to the acl_users folder?  I can get the data I need, I just need to know, if I have the user name and password as dtml variables, and the user adding the other user has all the appropriate permissions, is there a way in dtml to use this information to add a user (with a defined role).
Thanks very much for this and prior help!
Mike Kelland