ARGH.. Spoke too soon.. just figured out how to override it
so it actually WILL let you get to methods of inner Zclasses.
And yes, I have tried to save back to the methods and they
save fine.. The next thing to try to tackle is how to make
FTP create a DTML Method instead of DTML Document as the
default when creating new files.

Hope this helps.