michael angelo ruberto writes:
 > what i meant was, is there a way to remove my files in Zope back to the
 > filesystem? i'm having serious concerns about the stability of this product
 > and need to know if i can gracefully revert back.
If they are stored in "DTML Documents/Methods" you
can simple connect with FTP and run an "mget"
(there are also FTP clients available for recursive operations).

It might be a bit more difficult, when they are in ZInstances.
You can use XML-RPC or ZClient in this case.

If they are in a relational database, then, there is no problem,
is it?

Dieter