well,

i installed navigator_demo.zexp and the ZNavigator folder from 2-00 and
2-01 respectively that i downloaded yesturday

didn't help, but

solution solution:

delete
navigator_demo/simple_demo/infobar/nonsens
and simple_demo works

your selection of objekt names, bar entries and the respective
differences does unfortunately not really support bugtracking :-(

since the complex_demo does not give any positive sign i give up here
i would love to understand the complex_demo too, in case you have the
correct version feel free to email it to me.

thanks for your help and your product anyway

olaf

--
soli-con Engineering Zanger
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Olaf Zanger Nusch
Lorrainestrasse 23
3013 Bern / Switzerland
Fon: +41-31-332 9782
Mob: +41-76-572 9782
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.soli-con.com
begin:vcard
n:Zanger;Olaf Marc
tel;cell:+41-76-572 9782
tel;work:+41-31-332 9782
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.soli-con.com
org:soli-con Engineering Zanger
adr:;;Lorrainestrasse 23;Bern;BE;3013;Switzerland
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Dipl.-Ing.
note;quoted-printable:IT-Consulting=0D=0AEmbedded Systems=0D=0AEnergy Systems=0D=0AOpen Source Solutions=0D=0A
x-mozilla-cpt:;-32176
fn:Olaf Zanger
end:vcard