Hi Hung Jung,

   Did you set a 'Host' header in your request? Is
the request going straight to ZServer, or through
Apache? (Also... do you have a SiteRoot?) These can
all affect how the request is handled by the server...

It woould be interesting to try urllib, rather than
httplib since it handles the Host header for you...

-steve