Hi,
        v0.2

        I attempting to use transparent folders.

        Like Andrew Milton's suggestions on using them to unclutter your tree, I
wanted (want)
        to put all SQL methods in a folder in the root of my zope tree. From under this
        I wanted to put various tranparent folders grouping likewise functionality, eg,

        sqlMethods /
                Students /
                          get_all_students
                          get_all_students_gpa
                Teachers /
                          get_all_teachers

        I would like to go,

                <dtml-in get_all_students>

                </dtml-in>

        And reverse aquisition will do its stuff and run the get_all_students
        in the Students folders.

        Sadly its not working though, am I correct in thinking that this functionality
        exists? Am I missing a patch or something?

        Thanks,
                Brenton Bills.