Andy McKay wrote:
> You could use FSCounter to do your counting:
> There is a How-To on using unique_ids:

Thanks, but I think that FSCounter cannot be used this time. The problem
is, I have several people working with the application, and all of them
have different ranges of numbers to type (e. g., while someone is
processing the records 1-200, someone is processing the records 201-400,
and another one is processing the records 1501-1800).

> In your code try explicilty using an int:
> >   <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('my_number', + 1)">

I'm trying this. I have a little problem at a moment: my agent shows a
JavaScript I have in the page, instead of the page itself (it is an
intermitent error).

OK, it worked.

 | César A. K. Grossmann           | Capacitação Solidária           |
 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]            | |
 |  | Clique e doe - é de graça       |
  A ética do iG:

The husband who doesn't tell his wife everything probably reasons that
what she doesn't know won't hurt him.
                -- Leo J. Burke