I just put up a ZWiki for some internal development projects we are running.
Everything went beautifully smoothly. I created it using the hierarchy2

However, I seem to have done something somewhere that is preventing the
hierarchy headers from showing up on many of the pages. It shows on the
first page, and it still shows on all the help pages, but it has disappeared
from the pages that I have been adding (They were there for a while).

How do I put the hierarchy headers back?

Stand Fast,

Timothy Grant                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630