I'm thinking of using the MS WebServices IE behaviour with Zope. But
when searching the zope site for info on soap, I find only a news
announcement saying it will be supported in 2000.

I've grepped the source, can't find a mention of soap.

I thought someone had posted a patch to enable soap in Zope some
time ago, but search doesn't bring it up.

Can anyone tell me the status of Soap in Zope?

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements