On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Pierrick PONS wrote:
> I verified that Zope is running but I don't know how to start this program to
> start building my new web site.

   You don't need to "start" it if it is already running - just connect to
it with your browser. If you installed it with default settings, point your
browser to localhost:8080/manage, enter your superuser password (did you
created one while installing?), login, goto acl_user folder, create a user
with Manager role, stop your browser (close all windows), restart he
browser, goto the same location, enter your manager's password - and viola!
Start creating objects - Folders, DTML Documents and Methods, etc.

     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     [EMAIL PROTECTED]