Le 18 Dec 2000, à 11:54, Brian Lloyd a écrit :

> Note that 'Manager' does not automatically give you "full
> authorization". It is only a convention that Manager often
> has all permissions.
> This is important, because in Zope 2.2, you can't give a
> proxy role unless you have *that role* yourself.

OK. So if i understand well, i need to create a user with manager AND
ALL the roles so i'll be able to set any proxy role with that user.
Thanks for the explanation.

So i guess my other weird problem with not accessing objects via the
catalog and accessing them directly has something to do with some new
security feature in 2.2 i didn't understood ?
But i can't figure wich one, even in re-reading carefully the zope book.

Anyway, thanks for your clear explanation.

Didier Georgieff
DDAF du Bas-Rhin - Cellule SIG
2, rue des Mineurs 67070 Strasbourg Cedex
tél : - fax :
SIT du Bas-Rhin :