* Christopher Petrilli ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [001218 14:13]:
> PLEASE take a look at this, and provide feedback ASAP.

I would happy to, it looks like it does what I need (having
siteaccess).  However, I don't see a clear cut description what's
changing and how.  What needs to be done (in easy to understand
language) to make sure it all goes smooth, etc.

It's a big update, with lots of files.  Will this work with 2.2.4?
Is it dangerous?  If you're asking for guinea pigs (bweep!) then I'm
not sure I should be it, as I'm still trying to figure out what's
going on in many ways.

There are no bad ideas, just bad jokes.

The Doctor What: Guru to the Gods                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                   KF6VNC