"Geoffrey L. Wright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The question is ... how do I do it?  I'd like to make the default
> textarea field quite a bit bigger -- but I wasn't able to explore my
> way to success in the interface, and about 20 mins of seaching has
> yielded no answers.
>
> Then again, it's pretty late, so mebbe I'm just being dim....

If the propertysheet you want to customize belongs to a ZClass, then
you are in luck.  Try adding a "Property Sheet Interface" object to
the methods tab of your ZClass:  it will prompt you for the name of
the sheet, and whether you want a "view" interface or an "edit"
interface;  it then creates a DTML Method with appropriate chrome
for customization.

Tres.