Hi

Could anyone please help me with this problem?

I changed the default permission for the Anonymous user by adding the permission "View Management screens". So the next time I opened the site, and wanted to go into the management screen, it took me directly to the management screen. But as an Anonymous user, I do not have any security permissions and hence unable to change back the permissions. The problem is that I want to now login as "manager" and i am unable to do so as it does not wait for the username & password to go to the management screen. What is the way I could login as manager again & change the permission settings?

Thanks
Priya