> <--the point is to adress the propertysheet of the ZClass you are
> adressing-->
>                   <dtml- call
>
>expr="propertysheets.Name_of_the_propertysheet.manage_changeProperties({'lstName':newlstName})">

But the lstName is not part of propertysheet of Fir ZClass. It is a
simple property of 'cz' subfolder of Fir ZClass.

If lstName were inside a property sheet of Fir ZClass, there could not
exist multiple 'lstName' properties in different property sheets,
because all property sheets have common namespace. Therefore I have my
properties in subfolders "cz", "en", "de"...

--
Milos Prudek