Ben Ocean writes:
 > So I put together my site with Zope. I can't very well advertise to people
 > to go to
 > So how do I get Zope to configure to
You have two options:

 1. you start Zope as root.
    This allows it to bind to privileged ports (ports with
    numbers < 1024)

    There is a parameter to "start" (""), that
    lets you specify the HTTP port (I think, -w).
    Thus, try: start -w 80

    After binding, Zope will switch personality to
    the user specified during installation.
    Thus, the web requests are not executed as root.

 2. You run Zope behind another Web Server, such
    as e.g. Apache. There are HowTo's at,
    that detail what you must do.