While developing a product I encountered the following fatal
problem. I added a stupid class declaration to my product:

class AJFile:
  def __init__(self):
     self.d = {}

Inside a function of the product I call "AJF = AJFile()".
Zope/Python call __init__() but crashes before the
initialisation of self.d (a debugging message before self.d={}
is always the last life sign). Zope completely crashes
in this situation. However I have no idea how get solve
this problem. I do not see a core dump nor any debugging
or error messages on stdout/stderr.

The problem occurs with Zope 2.2.4 and 2.3alpha1 (Linux i386).

Any ideas for further debugging ?