Title: Re: [Zope] A Picture of Zope, The Fish
 Threatened:    Not in IUCN Red List  () , (Ref. 36508)
 Dangerous:     harmless"

Surely that should be "mostly harmless".

Richard

At 12:31 AM +0900 12/27/00, LEE, Kwan Soo wrote:
?* I only subscribes to zope-dev. but the recent messages of zope list seems makes me to write to zope list*

Here is a picture of Zope, the fish and some facts:
http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/SpeciesSummary.cfm?genusname=Abramis&speciesname=ballerus

Its zoological name is Abramis ballerus and named by Linnaeus himself.

Any volunteer to make a nice emblem for zope from this picture?

LEE Kwan Soo.
http://phps.snu.ac.kr:8080/ZOPE
http://users.python.or.kr/PyKUG/