Bill wrote:
>Sounds like something's wrong with your apache conf. Please show us what
>that looks like. I'm running a similar setup on Debian, too, and it works
>fine.

Fortunately, I have solved the problem myself.

Thanks for everybody for looking into my problem.

For the curious: In the apache httpd.conf I made a proxy to
the Zope web, except for the home page '/'.

Because in the SiteRoot I pointed the '/' as the root, so
http://www.mydomain.nl:9673/SiteRoot/manage_main
points the Zope management form to '/'.

Because there's no Zope at '/', deleting the SiteRoot from Zope
management failed.

Changing in apache httpd.conf the / to ..:9673 solved this.

Thanks,
Edwin.

---
The world is moving so fast these days that the person who says
it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
  -- Harry Emerson Fosdick

Surf Edwin Martin's brainwaves: http://www.bitstorm.org/edwin/