Here is a problem I'm encountering while installing Zope through PCGI :
I can get the first screen but can't log into management screen with
"superuser" and "123"
Yet it works perfectly with ZServer installation instead of  PCGI

I have tried all sorts of combinations with file /var/zope/access, no
As error messages, at first I got
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "", line 554, in ?
    exec "import "+MODULE in {}
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/share/zope/lib/python/Zope/", line 110, in ?
  File "/usr/share/zope/lib/python/ZODB/", line 262, in
  File "/usr/share/zope/lib/python/ZODB/", line 101, in
    raise error, (
ZODB.POSException.StorageSystemError: Could not lock the database file.
There must be
another process that has opened the file.

then nothing at all

And if I try

I get the answer

Traceback (innermost last):