On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:44:24 -0500 you wrote:

>> It Seems That Zope Likes To Capitalize Just About Every
>> Word It Gets Hold Of.  Is There A Good Way To Turn This
>> Off?  I Can Think Of Some Kludges, But I'd Like To
>> Avoid Them.

>How do you mean?

Which of the following is a proper noun or acronym?
        Zope Contents View Properties Import/Export Security Undo Ownership Find
        Rename Cut Copy Delete Export Available Objects Add Help
        Property Name Type Value
        Digital Creations

I should look at the code, but I'm hoping that everything
like this is generated by some routine that has a
"capitalize" flag turned on.  I'd just like to turn it

Note that I'm mostly whining.  I really should look in
the code and get a clue, but it'd be great if someone
would say something like "Oh, yeah, just set
'capitalize_everything' to 'off'..."  (I suspect that'd
be right next to the "random apostrophe's" setting.)

Can you tell I'm getting bogged down right before a