I know, I know -- total flame bait...

But really, has anyone had any experience with the *other*
open source Web Application Server, Enhydra?

I just "discovered" it the other day while writing an
introduction to Zope for my co-workers, as we're about
to embark on a serious new development project.

At any rate, after already being *highly* impressed and
sold on Zope - I ended up spending a little time at
www.enhydra.org and became more and more enthused. I'm
currently downloading it to give it a fair chance -
but I was wondering if anyone else here has happened
to have already given it a review, and if so, could
you relay some of your findings/opinions?

I've yet to stumble across any mention of Enhydra in
any of the Zope documentation/introductory material or
even yet on this list. I'd be interested in hearing
any testimonials from Zopistas.

Thanks for any input!

Beers,

Corey