If you are using ZSQLMethods and your database returns column names in
one case (UPPER) but you reference them with another (lower) it
appears that instances of SQLAlias get leaked.

Brian Lloyd has put Jim Fulton's fix in the 2.2.5b release that's up
on the site.

We were seeing thousands of leaked instances of SQLAlias causing our
memory usage to skyrocket.

-jon