I am having difficulty in setting up the MailHost on the Zope Server.
Every time I try I get an error:

Debugging Notice

Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.
Cannot locate object at: zope/manage_addProduct/MailHost/manage_addMailHost

I am having the same problem as a post I found on the eGroups list

after the installation of the 12-08 fix you can't add MailHost anymore. I
that the product use a "legacy" method. Any solution?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
 Salvatore Sciacco

I too have installed this Hotfix_2000-12-08

Thanks for all your help