Hi Zope Fans,

Has anyone found a good way to delete a Database Connection that hangs Zope
at startup? The connection seems to be waiting "forever", and so there is no
access to the Zope interface, so of course I can't delete, or disable the
offending object.

If there were just a way to set it to not connect immediately, prior to
startup, that should be sufficient. The general question is, "How do you
access a Zope Object, without running Zope?"

BTW, I take back everything I said about RDBMS Storages being superfluous .
. .

Jerry S.