Python Scripts have gone through a fair number of changes and bugfixes
recently.  They should now work properly as methods of ZClasses.  When you
download the source of a Python Script, the title, parameter list, and
bindings are added to the source in the form of specially formatted
comments.  If source with these comments is uploaded or pasted into a Python
Script, it will properly set the properties mentioned in the comment block.
The default bindings have been changed to be more sensible.

If you want to give Python Scripts a try, you can go to
http://ps.4-am.com:9000/ , pick a password, and you'll get your own private
area in a trunk CVS checkout of Zope in which to play.

I promised examples when I first announced this site, and haven't gotten
around to writing any.  If you have created a script or set of objects on
the demo site that you would like to share as an example, please mail me the
URL.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am