Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Olaf Zanger's letter:
> hi there,
> i'm searching for a i18n product,
> on translator i seam to miss "xmlio".

use attached (put it in $ZOPE_HOME/lib/python/Shared)
you don't have to use the makefile. just untar the tarball into
$ZOPE_HOME. (i use the makefile when i develop to automatically
copy files and to produce the distribution tarball.)

Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE Chief of Research & Technology              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             A short story: I want you. I love you. I'll miss you. -- Me