I have looked through the Zope book and other documentation, but still
am unable to properly allow others to change properties in a product
with a custom built form.

Case in point, a product with a Property called

contact
which is a string

The product changing method  I am trying to make work contains the
following

def editProductInfo(self, newcontact):
     self.manage_editProperties(REQUEST=None,contact=newcontact)

Which is not correct obiously since it generates the following error:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unexpected keyword argument: contact

TIA for helping someone so slow as myself...

Ron Roeber
University of Nebraska