Hi,

I am having difficulty displaying the results from an SQL query:

SELECT COUNT(*)
        FROM REGISTRY
                WHERE <dtml-sqltest classcode op=eq type="float">

When I call the ZSQL method from my DTML method and try and display the
result (using <dtml-var count>) I get a rather horid, "This resource may
be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable count" error.

My only thought is that because 'count' isn't actually a proper variable
(i.e. a column name) it is handled differently.

Can anyone see my error / offer advice?

Thanks very much in advance.

- Best regards,
Lee