Hi Steve,

Well, if my rack object is stored persistently, I guess no skinscript would get fired,
I right? In that case, I need to override manage_delete, and call it in this statement:

<dtml-call "PortalMember.manage_delete()">

Zope complains NameError of PortalMember. If I changed to:

<dtml-call "_ZClass_for_DataSkin.manage_delete()">

Zope refuses the upload of the dtml method all together!

Any clues?

--- Steve Spicklemire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Dirksen,
>    In python you would normally do:
>       super_class_object.manage_delete(self)
>    but it might be easier/better in the case of a DataSkin
> to use a SkinScript 'WHEN OBJECT DELETED xxx  '.
> -steve

Do You Yahoo!?