I am finally starting to make some decent progress with Zope now... more and
more I think to myself ... "I wonder if...." and most of the time I am
pleasantly suprised when it works!

A couple of quick questions:

- How would I display the value at a variable whose name is stored in
another variable?
In Perl this would simply be a double dollar type of affair
$name = "Alex";
$myvar = "name";
print $$myvar;

- I am creating a 'form' method so I don't have to create separate forms for
INSERT and UPDATE actions. This works, only how do I tell Zope to ignore the
fact that <dtml-var company_id> doesn't exist when in INSERT mode? It is
there in the value="" parameter for the edit mode to pre-populate the

Thanks in advance