I'm running PythonScripts with 2.2.4 and, with one exception, they seem to
be working just fine.  The exception is that DTML namespace binding does not
work under 2.2.  You can, however, pass the namespace explicitly to get the
same effect.  Here is what you need to do to get it working.  Note that
PythonScripts under 2.2 is not supported by DC, so if this blows up, you're
out of luck.

1) Install PythonScripts from CVS (Zope2/lib/python/Products/PythonScripts)
just like any other Python Product.

2) Add these lines to lib/python/AccessControl/__init__.py in your Zope

from SecurityInfo import ClassSecurityInfo, ModuleSecurityInfo
from SecurityInfo import ACCESS_PRIVATE
from SecurityInfo import ACCESS_PUBLIC
from SecurityInfo import ACCESS_NONE
from SecurityInfo import secureModule

3) Add the CVS version of AccessControl/SecurityInfo.py to the AccessControl

4) Add the CVS version of OFS/Cache.py to the OFS directory.

5) Restart Zope

Other than the exception above, I haven't found anything to not function as

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.