Austin Mayberry wrote:
> Has anyone tried get the LoginManager to work with Zope 2.3a1?  When I
> try the LoginManager product is broken with error message:

LoginManager 0.8.6 seems to work fine.  0.8.8b1 tries to use a class in that no longer exists.  In fact, it does things that are
probably outside the realm of a "user folder" product and might be more
appropriate as a different product.  I don't know about 0.8.7.

I could fix LoginManager easily but the author might fix it a different