* Joachim Werner sez:

> Again you are right, but as Zope is really easy to install, I'd guess that it
> is not only used (and installed) by "uberadmins" who know exactly what they
> are doing  ...

Hmmm... coming to think about it. Zope comes with /Extensions as
drwxrwxr-x and UID='nobody' in z2.py. Unless the admin modifies the
standard setup, he's at least safe from people putting stuff into his
/Extensions.

You're right at a general level, tho. Hmm, wonder if I should write a
Zope-chroot-howto :)

Windoze-Zope-Users, on the other hand... well...

jonas

--
Jonas Luster -- http://smurftarget.net (while netwarriors.org is down) --
[EMAIL PROTECTED]