I just installed a full copy of Zope 2.2.5 onto my NT 4.0 SP 6 machine
and then copied over my data.fs* files from Zope 2.2.3.  Zope 2.2.5
comes up OK after that, but none of the Products in the Control Panel
/ Products folder is shown as broken, even though I have yet to copy
over the dozen or so products that I had added onto Zope 2.2.3.  Of
course, other objects that depend on those products fail and some of
those do display a "broken" icon and state.  But why don't the
incomplete products themselves get flagged as broken?

Fred Yankowski           [EMAIL PROTECTED]      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370
OntoSys, Inc             38W242 Deerpath Rd, Batavia, IL 60510, USA