Morten W. Petersen writes:
 > It seems I misunderstood the term fuzzy logic myself.  Fuzzy logic means
 > if I search for a word, for example 'programmer', it will return matches
 > to the words 'program', 'programming','programmable' etc.
This, usually, is called "stemming".
Though, your examples indicate quite a strong form of it.

If you have some tool, maybe LinguistX, that map from a word
to its stem and then from the stem to all words with this as
stem (or directly give the stem equivalence class of a word),
then it is quite easy to incorporate that in Zope's catalog.

However, to do that cleanly, you will need good algorithms
and/or large dictionaries. This, usually, is not free of