Jerome Alet wrote:
> Hi,
> I was bored by the current search interface for downloading Zope products:
> you have to spend hours just clicking to download lots of products. I want
> to put Zope and the maximum number of available products on a CDROM to be
> able to do demos and so on to people not connected to the Net.

Very nice, thanks. Nevertheless, I still dream about some categorized
Zope products directory, which could be downloaded with one step and put
on the CD-ROM (I mean sth like your page but with content categorized -
like the zope products page on do - and annotated with recent
change date and required zope version).

Maybe at least adding two recent attributes to your page wouldn't be so

-- /
 Marcin.Kasperski | Moje prywatne strony: |                                                 \