I searched on several sites for Zope Marketing products like e.g. high
quality color PDF or slides, targeting management or marketing people.

The stuff I found usually targets programmers or administrators. I know,
that a lot of programmers don't need, want or use clean documentation. I
created a multimedia CD-ROM demonstrating the ease of using Zope. These
people need to see, how you can enter a management screen by entering
/manage on the URL line. Otherwise they won't believe it. So what I need is
not a slide serie about the capabilities of ZSQL or administration
possibilities. It is the usual high-glossy M$-style prospectus, those people
are used to read.

Can you share some URL's about documentation targeting marketing and
management people?

TIA
-goe-

http://www.goeldi.com/e