here's how you could display the form variables on the receiving object:

<dtml-in expr="REQUEST.form.items()">
  <dtml-var name="sequence-key">: <dtml-var name="sequence-item"><br>

REQUEST.form will contain all the fields from the form and
REQUEST.form.items() will give you access to all key-value pairs that you
can then access with sequence-key and sequence-item in the loop.