From: "Jim Washington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I am not working through that example, but the below is a start on what
> you seem to need. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for the fine examples!  I have only one nit to pick; When using
Scripts in ZClasses, you will typically want to use 'container', not
'context', since 'context' may not be the ZClass instance, but 'container'
always is.  Of course, a Script may operate on both the instance and on
whatever object it was called on, in which case both 'container' and
'context' will be used.

Evan @ digicool & 4-am