Hi Zope-Experts,

one question concerning design using zope:

Assume, I have a bunch of python modules / scripts, which I want to make
accessible via zope. Is it better to use the external methods to bring the
python modules into zope or should I make a Product out of my python modules.

I also would like to know, if it is possible to update a bunch of external
method zope objects simultaneously, or do I have to click 'edit' on every
single external method object after editing the corresponding python method?
This would be a bit tedious with 30 or more external methods...

Thanks a lot for any hints!