I use Apache's ProxyPass to access a site in a Zope folder. The
VirtualHost directive contains:

     ServerName MySite
     ProxyPass /
     ProxyPassReverse /
     ProxyPass /misc_
     ProxyPass /p_

The MySite folder contains a SiteRoot with base = ''
and path = '/'.

I have a method that accesses properties stored in a Common Instance
property sheet of a ZClass:

This works using, but fails
with NameError: Control_Panel when called using

In fact, even a very simple <dtml-var Control_Panel> fails in the same way.

Why is this happening? How can I get around it?

Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    [EMAIL PROTECTED]              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"