On Tuesday 16 January 2001 11:05, Chris McDonough wrote:
> If I were you, I'd wait for 2.3 final.  There are some significant changes
> that need to make it into 2.3 yet as far as ZCatalog goes, including some
> textindex bugfixes and merging of textindexes on update.  2.2.5 has some
> Catalog bugfixes, but more bugs have been discovered and squashed since
> then.
this puts me in a tight spot. any 2.3 ETA?  i don't know how long i can hold
this.  will 2.3 be backward compatible to 2.2.x?  if that's the case, it
should take care of the upgrade path.  and i can try and live with 2.2.5 and
its bugs until 2.3 arrives.

hoping that upgrading 2.2.x to 2.3.x to be as easy as upgrading from 2.1.x to

Strange how laughter looks like crying with no sound, and raindrops taste
like tears .. without the pain