Hi,

This is more of an implementation problem that anything else, which is
probably starightforward enough for those with more experience that
myself. The simplified version is as follows:

Form A collects usernames and send these to Form B.

Form B takes the input parameters from the REQUEST object and places
them in 'hidden' form inputs with name="username" and provides some
input textfields prompting for 'subject', 'message', etc. These are
submitted to Form C

Form C displays all the parameters in the REQUEST object and gives a
view of what the email will look like, e.g.