On Wednesday 17 January 2001 14:42, Chris McDonough wrote:
> What's the error you get with UserDB?  And for that matter, LoginManager?

*sheepish grin*
i think it's my mistake.  you can knock my head off.
it's this thing about init user and emergency user
when i installed login manager, it complained of not having the file
"access".  i created one by copying inituser.  that's why i got emergency
user/super can;t own.

userdb works ok now.  not sure what i did.  maybe i restarted zope.

sorry for the false alarm.
at least i know what inituser and emergency users are now :)

thanks

--

http://www.kedai.com.my/kk
http://www.kedai.com.my/eZine