I'm looking for the products who can make plain html-files from zope
folders. Unfortunately, I can't find them anymore on the zope.org site.
Probably I missed them, but are there people who know the names of these
products/tools, for easier finding. Are there people who have experience
with some of them. (good, bad).

Yes, I know, this isn't the normal way to do it, but I'm stuck here.
People force me to use a certain tool to create a html-page. But, the data
can change a lot and I don't want to rewrite these pages over and over. So,
I want to use zope objects and add object now and then.
Then I produce some html-pages from my zope db... This way everybody is
happy and hopefully one day I can convince them that they better use Zope
than the other tool.

Thanks in advance,