I have a calendar each day is a radio button and the name=schedule_mmddyyyy
when I post to a page I want to do something like, get all the values that
start with 'schedule'.  I found no examples on how to
iterate over the REQUEST objects values.  anyone?

times=[]
for key in REQUEST['form'].keys():
   if key[:8]=='schedule':
      times.append(REQUEST['form'][key])

second question:  I have some searchResults()
when I say
<dtml-in searchResult><dtml-var sequence-item></dtml-in> (when are we going
to get rid of sequence-item?)
I get
instance
None
instance
instance
instance

but <dtml-in searchResults>
        <dtml-if "_['sequence-item']!=None">
           <dtml-var sequence-item></dtml-if>
      </dtml-in>
doesnt work.

running on the latest beta, really nice :)

~runyaga