Hey everyone,

I was looking at linux.com the today and I noticed their "Daily Photo." I
occurred to me that that would be a fun addition to the school's page that
I'm developing. My first thought would be to:

* inherit from Image
* add caption, date taken, etc. properties
* create an archive of past photos

What I'm not sure about is how to have Zope automatically display the photo
for a day, then archive it. Would a boolean property of the ZClass work? Is
it possible to have Zope set the property of a ZClass instance at certain
time? Any thoughts on how this would be designed?

Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/
W. St. Paul, MN |                              | http://slashdot.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |   <dtml-var pithy_quote>     | http://linux.com/