> - When you view a management screen, the frame is about 5 pixels to
> small, which cuts off the bottom of the Zope logo.

I'm looking into fixing that.

> - When you resize the top frame, you get back a load of CSS (but as text
> and without a content type) This didn't happen in a2.

This is tied up with a known buffer-overrun bug in NS4 -
we've added some workarounds that should ameliorate it for b2.

> That's for the Browser Preferences option :-) It does strike me that
> this is information about the logged in user, though, so why isn't it
> stored against the logged in user? It's a pain getting rid of that top
> frame every time I use the management interface on a different computer
> ;-) I've mentioned this a few times but have never got a response, so
> what am I missing? (Of course, if you could provide the API for the
> browser preferences, everyone else could use it for storing thigns like
> full name, address, phone number, etc ;-)

These are actually browser preferences, not user preferences. For
example, the prefs I set at home on my nice hi-res laptop will
be different than those I have set on my work machine for things
like textarea size preferences. We are specifically *not* trying
to do 'user' preferences.

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909